Mission & Vision
To provide a rigorous educational program, through an aviation focus, preparing students for unlimited opportunities, including college achievement, career success, and engaged citizenship.
- Starts with and maintains a well-prepared and disciplined environment.
- Holds all students to high standards and considers every student a unique individual with potential for success.
- Upholds important character values such as respect, trust, and care within our school environment and for the wider community.
- Offers rigorous academic and technical training that requires simultaneously building discipline and confidence.
- Offers a unique aviation education.
- Champions the age-old philosophy that people learn best by doing.
- Employs a diverse staff of motivated, quality educators and leaders.
- Performs in the top 10% of Grand Rapids high schools annually.
- Graduates seniors with post-secondary and career opportunities and core aviation training.